Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Two Months

=============
Hernia Recovery
=============
Today is the two month anniversary of my surgery and all is not well. My left side is almost completely healed. I feel no stinging, burning or pain when I move in most any direction. The only time it bothers me is whenever I take a long walk or do any exercise. It feels sore.

By contrast, my right side still hurts and hurts a LOT! The stinging, burning pain hasn't subsided and it magnifies whenever I sit in a car(behind the wheel or in the passenger's seat). The pain got so bad the other day that I jumped out of the passenger's side door while my wife was driving in heavy traffic. I had been sitting down for an hour and a half, on a drive between our home and a neighboring city, and I couldn't stand the pain any longer. I had to get up and walk around. That's how bad the pain was!

=========================
Pulmonary Embolism Recovery
=========================
Continuing with the Coumadin every day, at 4PM. No pain when I breath deep, which I've been doing while exercising and no pain when I sleep on my side. Progress is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment