Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day Seven

=======
Negatives:
=======
Pain, LOTS and LOTS of pain. 

Again, more of the same from the previous day......GAS, LOTS OF GAS!

This has probably been THE MOST PAINFUL DAY of all. Ironically, the pain has nothing to do with the incisions or the mesh patches. The pain is from the gas that's trapped in my left side(either the large intestine or the colon).

I was in pain all day long and couldn't find a way to get comfortable. Lying down on the couch or sitting on the toilet was MISERY! At one point I was screaming at the top of my lungs, while sitting on the toilet, trying to push out the gas(which is not easy to do while recovering from double hernia surgery).

11:00PM - If the new gas pain wasn't enough...I am now spitting up BLOOD! What's going on?!
The last time I had blood in my phlegm was about 8 years ago, when I had walking pneumonia and pleurisy.

It's too late and I'm too tired to go the ER, but will do so first thing in the morning, after I get some rest.

Quite a thing this hernia surgery has turned to be, hu?!

No comments:

Post a Comment